GRE @ Chancellor
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools (primarily School of Engineering & Sciences and a rapidly increasing number of Business Schools as well) in the United States, Canada, UK, Australia and many other countries around the world. The GRE General Test is offered as a computer-based, computer adaptive exam administered by authorized Test centers around the world.
For Bangladeshi students planning to complete their Post-graduate studies abroad, an above-average GRE Score is a must if they want to get admission into and scholarship from a good university in the USA or Canada (and also in English-taught graduate and business programs world-wide).
Chancellor offers a carefully-designed, highly-structured, and top-notch GRE Preparation program for highly motivated and diligent graduates whose ambition and strong work ethics will help us to make them ready to achieve a brilliant score on the GRE.
Test Format (From August 1, 2011):
|Analytical Writing||0-6 in half-point increments|
|Issue Task||1 topic||45 minutes|
|Argument Task||1 topic||30 minutes|
|Verbal Reasoning||130 – 170, in 1-point increments|
|(Sentence completion, Text Completion questions, Sentence Equivalence questions, Reading comprehension)||30 questions||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Reasoning||130 – 170, in 1-point increments|
|(Problem solving questions, Quantitative comparison questions, Data interpretation & real life scenario questions, Numeric Entry questions)||28 questions||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||3 hrs (approx)||260 - 340|
* There will be a fourth, experimental section that will either be a math or a verbal section, but won’t count towards a candidate’s score.
In Bangladesh the GRE is administered by authorized Prometric Test Centers in Dhaka.
- The Registration Fee is USD 190.00
SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS SAY ……………
“CHANCELLOR IS THE BEST IN TEACHING THESE COURSES BECAUSE……”
- Our Teachers are the oldest and the most experienced ones in Dhaka (25 years).
- We offer Free Official Practice Book from ETS. USA.
- We offer Free Study materials along with pencil, sharpener, eraser…
- We have Fully Air conditioned state-of-the-art Class room.
- We have the Library with a huge collection of (SAT, GRE and GMAT) Books.
- We only have the on-line problem solving sessions.
Course for the students…………
þGeneral Batch :
Duration : 2 (two months) / 2 (two) hours per class
Class Days: 2 classes / week
Batch Time : (10:30am - 12:30pm), (3pm - 5pm), (6:30pm - 8:30pm)
Course Fee: Tk.11,950/- (Taka Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred Fifty Only)
- ETS - GRE Page (www.ets.org/gre )
- Prometric Registration (www.prometric.com/contactus/testtakers/globalcsform.htm)
- American Alumni Association Bangladesh (www.aaa.net.bd)