GRE @ Chancellor International
What Are GRE(s)?
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is a requirement for admissions into many graduate schools (primarily Schools of Engineering & Sciences and a rapidly increasing number of Business Schools as well) in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and many more around the world. The GRE is offered as a computer-based, computer adaptive exam administered by authorized Test centers around the world.
For students planning to complete their post-graduate studies abroad, an above-average GRE Score is required if they want to get admission into and scholarship from a good university in USA or Canada (and also in English-taught graduate and business programs worldwide).
Chancellor offers a carefully-designed, highly structured, and top-notch GRE Preparation program for diligent graduates whose work ethics will help them achieve a high score on GRE and bring them closer to their ambition.
Test Format (From August 1, 2011):
|Analytical Writing||0-6 in half-point increments|
|Issue Task||1 topic||45 minutes|
|Argument Task||1 topic||30 minutes|
|Verbal Reasoning||130 – 170, in 1-point increments|
|(Sentence completion, Text Completion questions, Sentence Equivalence questions, Reading comprehension)||30 questions||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Reasoning||130 – 170, in 1-point increments|
|(Problem solving questions, Quantitative comparison questions, Data interpretation & real life scenario questions, Numeric Entry questions)||28 questions||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||3 hrs (approx)||260 – 340|
* There will be a fourth, experimental section that will either be a math or a verbal section, but won’t count towards a candidate’s score.
In Bangladesh the GRE is administered by authorized Prometric Test Centers in Dhaka.
- The Registration Fee is USD 190.00
SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS SAY ……………
“CHANCELLOR IS THE BEST IN TEACHING THESE COURSES BECAUSE……”
- Our teachers are some of the most experienced in Dhaka
- We offer free official practice books, as well as other study materials and stationeries
- We provide well-furnished and air-conditioned classrooms
- Our Library consists of a huge collection of books including SAT, GRE and GMAT
- Our candidates will benefit from the problem-solving sessions our teachers often set up
Course for the students…………
General Batch :
- Duration: 2 months
- Class Times: 10:30 AM-12:30 PM/ 3:00 PM-5:00 PM/ 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Class Days: 2 Classes Per Week
- Registration Fees: 35,000 BDT
- For Further Queries: 01926669642