IELTS @ Chancellor
Get a high Band Score at the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Exam – the world’s leading test of English for higher education, immigration and employment purposes. IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand and South African academic institutions, over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and various professional organizations around the globe. It is also a requirement for immigration to Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
We offer IELTS Preparation programs for both versions of the IELTS: the Academic Version and the General Training Version:
- The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education.
- The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
All candidates must complete four Modules – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking- to obtain a band score. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking Modules, while the Reading and Writing Modules differ depending on whether the candidate is taking the Academic or General Training Versions of the Test.
The total test duration is around 2 hours and 45 minutes for Listening, Reading and Writing modules.
- Listening: 40 minutes, 30 minutes for which a recording is played centrally and additional 10 minutes for transferring answers onto the OMR answer sheet.
- Reading: 60 minutes (3 Reading passages normally followed by 13 or 14 questions for a total of 40 questions overall)
- Writing: 60 minutes (Two Writing Assignments – candidates are recommended to spend 20 minutes for Task 1 and 40 minutes for Task 2)
- Speaking: 10–14 minutes (Section 1 takes the form of an interview during which candidates may be asked about their hobbies, interests, reasons for taking IELTS exam as well as other general. In the second section candidates are given a topic card and then have one minute to prepare after which they must speak about the given topic. The third section involves a discussion between the examiner and the candidate, generally on questions relating to the theme which they have already spoken about in part 2).
The first three modules – Listening, Reading and Writing (always in that order) – are completed in one day, and are taken with no break in between.
The Speaking Module may be taken, at the discretion of the test centre, in the period seven days before or after the other Modules.
At Chancellor we can help you prepare for the IELTS test through face-to face course, seminars and workshops.
Four great reasons to prepare for IELTS with us are:
- Our qualified English language teachers
- Getting the best IELTS preparation from an IELTS authority
- Working with a cultural organization that offers you opportunity to experience British culture
- High-tech classroom facilities.
Chancellor provides SPECIAL OFFER for week students……….
- We provide Extra Grammar Classes for week students
- We provide Make-Up Classes for a month (Extra)
- We take Five Mock tests alike British Council
- We give 3books & 3CDs of IELTS, pencil, sharpener, eraser.
- With this we provide our exclusive study materials totally free…………