Chancellor is offering the following courses
Standardized Test Preparation Programs:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language, run by ETS, USA)
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test, run by College Board, USA)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination, run by ETS, USA)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test, run by GMAC, USA)
General ELT Programs:
- SPOKEN ENGLISH ( A popular course for non-native speakers who wishes to master the art of Conversational English)
- GENERAL ENGLISH (Assisted by The Learning Company, USA, this course encompasses the four language skill areas – Speaking, Writing, Listening, and Reading)
Special ELT Courses:
- Police SAT (For members of Bangladesh Police Force who would work in UN Peacekeeping Missions)
- Aviation English ( For trainee Pilots and Air Traffic Personnel studying in different Flying Academies in Dhaka)
OVERSEAS EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION SERVICES DIVISION
Most of the students enrolled in Chancellor International’s different academic programs hope to go abroad for higher study or for immigration. Our Overseas Education Department, run by a group of experienced professionals, handles papers for admission and scholarship along with visas in most foreign English-speaking countries.
Over the last 24 years, Chancellor International has successfully sent thousands of students abroad who are taking regular courses in different universities and colleges in those countries. Students are provided updated information about the quality of the facilities, teaching systems and resources, overall environment, and costs of institutions in the overseas countries. This helps the students to get a clear idea about what is best for them.
Our expert counselors ensure that each and every student’s applications and aspirations are handled methodically so that the rate of success in obtaining offer letters and visas is almost 100%. At Chancellor International, students have the option to choose from a large number of universities and institutions in the following geographical regions:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (UK, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, New Zealand)
We understand the needs of our students and in all deserving cases make special efforts for scholarships, credit transfers, and waivers for course duration wherever possible to minimize the cost of study.
Our International Immigration Services Department offers qualified individuals the opportunity to significantly reshape their professional and personal lives by arranging their settlement in well-developed countries as immigrants. Our foreign department is manned by a group of trained professionals who have had significant exposure to the constantly evolving immigration rules, policies, and procedures of the advanced western economies.
As the country’s premier Overseas Immigration Solutions Provider, we have been steadfast in building a legacy of delivering excellence because of our industry knowledge and expertise. Due to our comprehensive resettlement package involving immigration, placement & settlement services; our solutions for our valued clients include the following:
- Permanent Residency for qualified immigrants
- Business Immigration
- Work Permit
- Visitor Visa
- Family Class Visa
- Post Landing Services
- Judicial Review and Appeal on Immigration matters.