The Land of the Great White North

Chancellor International offers a wide range of study options, services and facilities at various Canadian universities.


Foundation, Diploma, Post-Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral



  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Engineering Management and Core Engineering
  • Computer Science
  • Finance and Banking
  • Pharmacy
  • Agricultural Science
  • Human Resource Management


And Many More…


List of Colleges and Universities connected to Chancellor International:

    •       Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia
    •       Simon Fraser University,  Vancouver
    •       University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba
    •       Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick
    •       Royal Roads University, BC
    •       Thompson Rivers University, BC
    •       Memorial University, NL
    •       University of Lethbridge, Alberta
    •       University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan
    •       University of Saskatchewan 
    •       University of Waterloo, ON
    •       Ryerson University, ON
    •       York University, ON
    •       Algoma University
    •       Brock University
    •       McGill University
    •       Trent University
    •       University of Windsor
    •       University of New Brunswick
    •       Lakehead University 
    •       McMaster University, ON
    •       University of British Columbia, BC
    •       University Canada West, BC
    •       Vancouver Island University, BC
    •       Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario
    •       College of New Caledonia 
    •       Columbia College, BC
    •       Conestoga College, ON
    •       George Brown College, ON
    •       Humber College, ON
    •       Centennial College, ON
    •       Durham College, ON
    •       Seneca College, ON


Approximate Costs: 15,000-35,000 CAD


Job while you study:Minimum 80 h/month (Subject to change?)


Sponsorship amount: Minimum tk. 10 – 12 lac (Subject to change?)


Processing time:6 Months only (Subject to change?)